The Hormel Institute Post-Doctoral Association
- All Research Fellows, Visiting Scholars, Researchers 4 and Researchers 5 at The Hormel Institute are automatically enrolled in both the UMN Postdoctoral Association (UMN PDA) and The Hormel Institute Postdoctoral Association (HI-PDA) and invited to all events and activities associated with either group. For information on UMN PDA events at the main campus please visit (https://pda.umn.edu/).
- The Hormel Institute Postdoctoral Association was created by The Hormel Institute researchers to…
- …build community among post-docs at The Hormel Institute
- …strengthen a network for the sharing of scientific ideas and expertise among post-docs
- …facilitate events focused on career development and professional growth at The Hormel Institute
- For more information contact Charles Day CADay@umn.edu