How to start a cryoEM project:
- Submit Project master form to: email@example.com
- Schedule feasibility meeting with Cryo-EM facility staff (Tuesdays at 11:00AM). Bring all available biochemistry data (SDS page and gel filtration data).
- Submit individual Sample Forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org Sample forms must be submitted for EACH new sample BEFORE analysis.
- Schedule equipment time.
- Submit sample to CryoEM facility staff.
- Pick up residual sample from Cryo-EM lab. Samples will be stored at 4C for 1 week and then thrown away.