- Each year we host an event that provides opportunities for youth and other family members to engage in hands-on learning opportunities in STEM education which is important to us. These days are typically hosted on a Saturday morning in June or July. They focus on learning experiences that will excite youth and give them an opportunity to learn about STEM Education, research at The Hormel Institute, and ways to help extend and improve human life.
- Past activities have included:
- Mock mini lab to learn about lab equipment through hands on experiences
- Strolling through the colon to learn about colorectal cancer
- Variety of hands on science experiments
Family Learning DayJared Patterson2023-09-26T15:48:36+00:00