Call for Poster Abstracts
The Hormel Institute invites poster abstract submissions from graduate students, research technicians, and postdoctoral associates from all campuses of the University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic. Four abstract winners will be invited to give a 15 minute talk during the symposium and will be given a mystery swag bag. The poster session is scheduled on August 2, 2023, from 3:15 pm – 5:00 pm.
DEADLINE: Abstracts are due by June 1, 2023.
- Complete and submit the abstract submission form below.
- Accepted poster presenters must register for the symposium and be present.
- Presenters are asked to stand by their posters on August 2, 2023 from 3:15 pm and 5:00 pm.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this form.
- The suggested size for posters is 3.83 x 3.83 feet
If you have questions regarding the poster session, contact Chelsey Lustig at firstname.lastname@example.org.